Solved

setupldr.e32 removed as a threat, but I'm not sure it is.

• 15 June 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
I installed the Armory3d game engine files today and WebRoot picked up a threat from a scan and removed a file from the install. From the log;

Starting Routine> Removing c:devarmoryarmsdkwin32
esourcesappode_modulesinnosetup-compilerinsetupldr.e32...#(PX5: FB75B04C00F832FED21B01D09324F600EEABC05E - MD5: 27328F38AA7E65CCB9A84D48F1CC3960 - UniqueID: 04E95990)...
Deleting File> c:devarmoryarmsdkwin32
esourcesappode_modulesinnosetup-compilerinsetupldr.e32

Is this file really a threat?  If not, can I set up an exception for it?
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 15 June 2018, 21:31

View original

5 replies

Hi HardRooster,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

In any case of a possible/suspected infection it is always best to submit a support ticket with Webroot support so they can make a determination. If this is indeed a false positive, they can whitelist the files, which will also help future users from having the same file detected, and if not, they can help with remediation, if necessary.

Hope this info helps ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Here is what Webroot says about that File! http://snup.webrootcloudav.com/SkyStoreFileUploader/upload.aspx

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
I submitted a support ticket, I got a reply indicating that it is a false positive, and it's been whitelisted.  I also got step by step instructions on how to correct it.  Very quick customer support response time.  Thank you all for the help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
I submitted a support ticket, I got a reply indicating that it is a false positive, and it's been whitelisted.  I also got step by step instructions on how to correct it.  Very quick customer support response time.  Thank you all for the help.
Awesome! 😉
@ wrote:
Excellent news. You're very welcome. Thanks for letting us know. 😉