stealing

Badge +1
 I took my laptop to best buy after having major problems with staples where instead of removing virus they were putting virus and never cleaned the compurer. Everything was fine I though with Best Buy until a Geek called me asking me about my Wifi address and now he broke into my internet and added his phone. He stealing from me and he hacked mycell phone. He also stole my pictures from my phone. After I called the Geek for help that phone suddenly disappear. That employee added his own virus fax and scanner which I did not have. The worst is that they are supposed to monitor my equipment instead they are the one who are doing the hacking and stealing information. Again, I am very disappointed with another company. I have to go to the store to file a complaint.. 

3 replies

Badge +1
I took my laptop to best buy after having major problems with staples where instead if removing virus they were putting virus and never cleaned the compurer. Everything was fine I though with best buy until a geek called me asking me about my wifi address and now he broke into my internet and added his phone and stealing. He also hacked my phone and stole my pictures. When I called the Geek the number the phone suddenly disappear. And he added his own virus fas and scanner which I did not have.
Badge +1
I took my laptop to best buy after having major problems with staples where instead of removing virus they were putting virus and never cleaned the compurer. Everything was fine I though with Best Buy until a Geek called me asking me about my Wifi address and now he broke into my internet and added his phone. He stealing from me and he hacked mycell phone. He also stole my pictures from my phone. After I called the Geek for help that phone suddenly disappear. That employee added his own virus fax and scanner which I did not have. The worst is that they are supposed to monitor my equipment instead they are the one who are doing the hacking and stealing information. Again, I am very disappointed with another company. I have to go to the store to file a complaint.. 
Userlevel 7
Hi nirca

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Unfortunately, all we can do is to sympathise with you. Hope that you manage to get redress in relation to all of this.

Regards, Baldrick