when i turn on my computer webroot is yellow and there is a warning sign under my account.

• 15 December 2014
  • 5 replies

when i turn on my computer webroot is yellow and there is a warning sign under my account. It eventually turns green after about a minute or so. How do i fix this problem

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Naomi, welcome to the Community!

Lets check the settings to see if maybe it is due to a scan at boot time.

Open WSA
Click on Advanced Settings at the upper right corner
In the left pane, click on Scheduler

Do you have it set to have the Scheduler enabled and to scan at bootup like shown below?

scans every day
Userlevel 7
Well, is it set for a specific time or set to bootup?

If you put  your mouse over the icon when it is in that yellow state, what does the mouse over info line say?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Can you also tell us how much time is left on your Subscription? If you have more than 30 Days please do a clean reinstall. If less than 30 days it's telling you that the time is running out and you need to renew.

Can you please do a clean reinstall of WSA and Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your Keycode
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and don't import any settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
@ wrote:
when i turn on my computer webroot is yellow and there is a warning sign under my account. It eventually turns green after about a minute or so. How do i fix this problem