why wont my subscription activate..have done everything..

• 29 April 2015
  • 3 replies

it says i have successfully activated but when close out and open webroot account, it still says subscription not activated..need to activate and shows no countdown of subscription days..please help me someone..thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi ogk,

Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum,

Is this a Best Buy renewal? (You can call 1.800.Geeksquad) and they can help you sort this out.

For a Best Buy subscription that can take 24 to 48 hours for the payment to be processed and the renewal occur...so, if you renewed from Webroot then you should contact the Support Team by Opening a Support Ticket if you don't see a change in a day or two.

Even if Webroot  is showing you that it is expired or at risk, you are still fully protected.  There is a 30 day grace period built in that will keep your computer fully protected until that renewal does actually process.  WSA will continue to update and protect you, even though it shows that it is expired.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
thanks..that was very helpful..i will proceed to create a ticket thru webroot...i was also to at best buy until my subscription was activate, i coundnt remove threats but would still aknowledge the threats....please comment when u hav a chance..thanks sincerely
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi ogk,

I'm alittle confused. Is this Webroot from Best Buy? Or from Webroot online? If you renewed through Webroot then you'd have to uninstall the Best Buy version and install Webroot version. Please let me know which Webroot you have renewed with.

Thanks!