www.e-zeeinternet.com

• 9 June 2015
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +34
  • Community Leader
  • 644 replies
I visit a message board regulary that obviously uses www.e-zeeinternet.com as its web counter. WR always blocks e-zeeinternet.com and this is duly logged every day in the WRData file. I have checked on Brightclound and the site is shown as Trustworthy with a reputation index of 92.

I assume that this is a mistake. If so, should I ask for the site to be whitelisted?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
@ wrote:
I visit a message board regulary that obviously uses www.e-zeeinternet.com as its web counter. WR always blocks e-zeeinternet.com and this is duly logged every day in the WRData file. I have checked on Brightclound and the site is shown as Trustworthy with a reputation index of 92.

I assume that this is a mistake. If so, should I ask for the site to be whitelisted?
@,

I did find an entry in our URL blacklists for our Enterprise product that could cause that URL to be blocked. That block is being removed.

If you are seeing this on the consumer version please submit a support ticket so that we can identify the exact URL being blocked.

Thanks,

-Dan
Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Thanks Dan - will do.
Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Support tell me that the site has been whitelisted and the problem now appears to be resolved as I am not now getting the blocking pop-up. Support requested that I do a clean reinstall but I haven't done that yet as it seemed a lot of hassle; I will reinstall if the problem reoccurs.