Activate a New Keycode

Comments
NikTesla1888

I have had Webroot for several years and recently downgraded to Webroot Anti-Virus, since I have no use for adding any other ietms to protect. I have it and have entered the new keycode to activate it with hitting the "Activate" button. But everytime I go to the intital opening screen for Webroot, It says, "Not activated, need to activate". Everything works for protection but, it still says I need t activate it. I'm not sure of the minor problem with that, maybe someone knows why it always says I need to activate it. Thanks.

Adventure Travel
Nature

@NikTesla1888, where did you purchase your license from? Typically this message is seen when retail copies have not been properly activated at the counter.

NikTesla1888

I purchased the license for Webroot AntiVirus through their website. I go to the "Account" gear and click on that, then "Copy keycode to clipboard". Then paste it to the "Activate" blank field and click activate. Everything works just fine, except when I open Webroot and the main screen says, "Need to activate". Strange. I would like to ignore it but, it bothers me for some reason.

daphnerose

I have a similar issue. I purchased through Webroot but there's no place input the new activation code. I followed the instructions given by Webroot. Every day I get a cautionary message on my desktop saying I need to renew, but I have. Very confusing and frustrating. Does anyone have a solution?

Microsoft Windows
Webroot

@daphnerose see these pictures:

2017-06-30_13-27-55.png2017-06-30_13-27-19.png