cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gold VIP

Re: Adding Microsoft Edge to Protect?

Right I found that a minute ago when searching in Google!

Sherry

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User_Guides | BrightCloud URL lookup

Register
and Introduce yourself to The Community!

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Pro x64 / Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), IPad's, PCs,W 10 & (VM:14) & Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete (Android Samsung Galaxy Note 8) Beta Tester,Windows Insider Builds
Administrator

Hi @TripleHelix@Ssherjj

Reproduced it. One work around i figured is to copy paste the url and that works. Could you please verify that for me?

I have entered a bug for this, will keep an eye. 

Thanks

Pawani

Gold VIP

@PVaddi wrote:

Hi @TripleHelix@Ssherjj

Reproduced it. One work around i figured is to copy paste the url and that works. Could you please verify that for me?

Thanks

Pawani

Hi Pawani,

I'm away for a few days. I'll try it when I get home. Thanks for checking this out for all of us. Much appreciated. ...

Sherry

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User_Guides | BrightCloud URL lookup

Register
and Introduce yourself to The Community!

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Pro x64 / Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), IPad's, PCs,W 10 & (VM:14) & Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete (Android Samsung Galaxy Note 8) Beta Tester,Windows Insider Builds
Bronze VIP

@PVaddi wrote:

Hi @TripleHelix@Ssherjj

Thanks

Pawani

Yes that has always worked and just tested it again but can't type in the address bar is still the main issue! See here: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange/Add-support-for-Microsoft-Edge-within-Identity-Shiel...

This picture is from today!

2018-07-05_15-26-14.png

2018-07-05_15-14-48.png

Daniel Bow.gif  “Truth is more of a stranger than fiction.” (Mark Twain)

EPA.giforiginal (6).png   

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security beta_tester_transparent.png

Alienware 17R5 Laptop with the new i9-8950HK Processor Overclock-able to 5.0GHz - 2 Samsung 960 Pro PCIe NVMe M.2 512GB + 1 Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD's with 32GB of G.SKILL Ripjaws RAM and NVIDIA GTX 1080 GPU Overclocked. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 1809 x64.

Community Leader

Hi 

Please update thread (when available) with latest regarding Edge. 

Thanks