Solved

Android

• 6 October 2015
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Why do I have this little green shield showing up in my notification bar after installing the mobile app on my droid phone and why do I have a notification that I can't swipe away that says, "You are protected No threats detected"  I mean that's nice, but I don't need this shield reminder and notification that won't go away.  How do I get rid of these short of uninstalling the program and going with someone else?
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 6 October 2015, 04:45

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello there again :)

You can open the app, go into General Settings, and uncheck "Persistant Status" to remove the icon from notifications.
Userlevel 2
Hey again David. You are 2 for 2 ! Thanks again.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hey again David. You are 2 for 2 ! Thanks again.
WOOT!!

Glad I could help!  Have a great night, and come back anytime you have a question or just want to say hello 🙂
Userlevel 2
Now if I could just figure out some connection to Webroot regarding my other droid phone's problems.  Recurring message LG IMS has stopped working....and all kinds of screwy phone behavior.  If I could link it to Webroot, I'll bet you'd have a solution. You da bomb! Thanks again.;-)
Userlevel 7
Thanks 🙂  We have quite a few really good people on here.  

If I think of anything regarding that phone I will let you know!
Current 3.7.1.7668. no ability to disable (no menu button). Would upload screenshot if option was available.
Userlevel 7
Hi  rt_vb

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Please Open a Support Ticket so that the Support Team is aware of your issue and can look to investigate it for you.

Regards, Baldrick