Auto fill

• 22 April 2017
  • 3 replies

• Fresh Face
  • 2 replies
My auto fill is not working. This just happened over night so I reviewed the manager and all are marked for auto fill and I have the icon turned on in the tool bar. Thoughts?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
What browser are you using? Are you using the native auto-fill settings?
Userlevel 7
My guess will be Firefox...and if that is the case then it is another case of a known issue that the Support Team are working on so please Open a Support Ticket to give them the details/to let them have yours, etc.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 1
I noted this, too... and hated the new format. Much less user-friendly, especially not being able to right-click and copy username/passwords. Whenever I have problems with installing or using the WRSA Password extension in Firefox, I go to this site: http://www5.nohold.net/Webroot/ukp.aspx?pid=10&vw=1&solutionid=2438 and follow the instructions (i.e. download to desktop [easiest place to find it should it get lost], extract files, drag the file into Firefox's "Add-ons"/"Extensions" area). After removing the "new" toolbar from Firefox, I downloaded the fix at the site mentioned above and viola, back to normal. Good luck!