Cannot find extension for Webroot Password Manager for Chrome browser

• 9 October 2014
  • 6 replies

I have been using Webroot Secure Anywhere on Chrome, including the Password Manager and button with no problem.  However, I had to uninstall, and reinstall, Chrome for an unrelated problem.  The Password Manager has disappeared; and when I tried to find it in the extension list in order to activate it, is was missing.  I've already uninstalled and reinstalled Webroot Secure Anywhere and I still cannot kind find the extension. (The Password Manager button is present and functioning normally on Firefox browser.) Please help.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello chuckivins, and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Please review this thread, paying particular heed to @  and @'s advice on page #1, and let us know if you have any questions, or may give further advice. Thanks.  
   https:///t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/Password-Manager-Does-Not-Work-with-Google-Chrome/m-p/107042#M6993

Badge +5
? Is correct BUT in case you missed the link like me ....

I follow ? instructions First! .....Then use the tool that ? links you (here) that is VERY hard to see! I don't know why but the HERE is black NOT GREEN on my screen and I totally missed the link the first time!     The PM Toolbar fix utility   does not work for me unless I follow ? instructions FIRST!    This has worked for me everytime! Thank you ? and ? !  Webroot FTW! 
Userlevel 7
Hi Rhaegon

Glad to hear that we were able to help...despite the difficulty with the links provided. This has also been raised amongst the Power Users a while back and hopefully addressed by the recommendation that going forward links are both emboldened & underlines...I have also done so in terms of the post that I recommend to you...so hopefully that is now sorted for you, and others.

So thanks for the feedback.

Regards, Baldrick
Badge +5
  Thank you Sir Baldrick! Any chance I could borrow a couple seasons of Blackadder from you 😉
Userlevel 7
Well, if I had them on transferable media then perhaps but unfortunately I only have them on DVD. ;)
Badge +5
Oh how things change 🙂 I can watch 4 seasons of Black Adder on Amazon Prime and I have to admit they look alot better than my old dvds.
I am glad to see you are still kicking Sir, hope all is well and you have a great summer!