Solved

Consolidation of Keycodes?

• 31 July 2012
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
I have been running WSA Essentials for about 9 months now. :D
October 19 of this year my subscription ends for Essentials. A few weeks before the end of this subscription I would like to start WSA Complete. That will give me time to set up all my computers. I have 3 Keycodes for Complete that I bought on the Military Base. Can I consolidate those 3 Keycodes into 1 Keycode for 3 year subscription?
icon

Best answer by WesB 31 July 2012, 17:34

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi ProTruckDriver-

Yes, we can combine 3, 1-year Keycodes into 1, 3-year.  Send me a private message with your 3 Keycodes and I can consolidate them for you.  I think you'll like SecureAnywhere Complete!

Best,

Wes B.
Online Chat
Userlevel 7
Thanks WesB. PM Sent. 😃
Userlevel 7
WOW! What a surprise. I didn't realize that the Keycodes were 15 month Keycodes.
Total of 1368 Days!!
Looks like I'll be covered with Webroot for a long time. :D
Thanks Webroot for the hard work you put into your great product.
@wrote:
Hi ProTruckDriver-

Yes, we can combine 3, 1-year Keycodes into 1, 3-year.  Send me a private message with your 3 Keycodes and I can consolidate them for you.  I think you'll like SecureAnywhere Complete!

Best,

Wes B.
Online Chat
Hello,

How can I send you a private email? Please advise as I need to that help too. Thnaks.
Sent an email about 2 new keycodes that I would like to combine with my 2 old keycodes but haven’t gotten a response from you yet.  Appreciate if you could help me.