Solved

Deleting all sites and passwords

• 1 August 2013
  • 6 replies

The online site abnd password import application imported all of my sites and passwords from my CSV file twice! Now I have 1300 sites and passwords in the default group with no way to delete them except one at a time . . . (which will take 2.5 hours!) that is unless someone knows how to do this. If so, I will delete them all and try again. 
icon

Best answer by MikeR 9 August 2013, 22:23

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
There is not a 'remove duplicates' feature at this time, mainly because customers may want several separate accounts saved for one site. Please try deleting all of the entries and importing from the CSV file once again.
Sorry, Mike, but that isn't much help. I can't spend 2 hours of my life deleting them one by one. In addition, there is a bug in the system that forces me to scroll all the way to the top to confirm the deletion each time I click delete. Then I have to scroll down again and find my place and delete the next one. Each operation takes approximately 10 seconds. There are 1300 sites/passwords but saying I only delete half (tedious operation that) that means 650 X 10 =6500 seconds = 1.8 hours
Userlevel 7
Boballoo - I apologize for the inconvenience. Alternatively, we could start from scratch and I can provide a new keycode and a new MyWebroot Account
Userlevel 7
Boballoo - Did you need further assistance with creating a new keycode?
"Did you need further assistance with creating a new keycode?"

Yes please, Mike. It will be best if I simply delete the entire liist and start from scratch.
Userlevel 7
I have created a new keycode for you and sent it to you in a Private Message. You will need to Create a MyWebroot Account with a new email address as your login.