cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend current subscription by another 365 days with another key code

SOLVED
New Voice

Extend current subscription by another 365 days with another key code

I found I have a key code purchased from another vendor (not best buy). I was wondering if it would be possible to add it to my current subscription extend it by another 365 days. I have not added it to my account or console yet. Do I need to do that fist? And wasn’t sure if I could just have Nic do this or another admin Or do I summit a support request. I am in no big hurry current subscription has over 340 days left. Thanks Joe

Have a Merry Christmas

7 REPLIES
Retired Webrooter
Retired Webrooter

Re: Extend current subscription by another 365 days with another key code

If you PM me the old and new keycodes, I can add the days to your existing keycode and just deactivate the new one.

Community Guide

Re: Extend current subscription by another 365 days with another key code


nic wrote:

If you PM me the old and new keycodes, I can add the days to your existing keycode and just deactivate the new one.


Hello @nic

Does this possibility still exist?

Thanks

Regards, Asklepios

Community Guide

Highlighted
Bronze VIP

Re: Extend current subscription by another 365 days with another key code


Asklepios wrote:

nic wrote:

If you PM me the old and new keycodes, I can add the days to your existing keycode and just deactivate the new one.


Hello @nic

Does this possibility still exist?

Thanks


Hello Asklepios,

 

nic retired from Webroot. I believe Webroot will still do it for you. I'll ping @freydrew @JP to answer your question. Smiley Wink


Dave

Bronze VIP


Late 2015 5K 27" Mac, 4GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive, El Capitan, 10.11.6  

Windows 7 X 64, 3.4GHz i7, 10GB RAM, 1TB HD

Administrator Administrator
Administrator
Music
Nature

Re: Extend current subscription by another 365 days with another key code

@Asklepios I'll be happy to help. Just send me a private message with both your old and new keycode and I'll take care of merging the days for you Smiley Happy
Community Guide

Re: Extend current subscription by another 365 days with another key code

Hi,

Thanks @ProTruckDriver for the "ping"Smiley Wink


JP wrote:
@Asklepios I'll be happy to help. Just send me a private message with both your old and new keycode and I'll take care of merging the days for you Smiley Happy

Thanks @JP , so I will purchase a new code ASAP and send you a PM with itSmiley Happy

Regards, Asklepios

Community Guide

Community Guide

Re: Extend current subscription by another 365 days with another key code

Hi,

Thank you very much @JP for your help.

Now with 944 days subscription I'm secure and sereneSmiley Happy

Regards, Asklepios

Community Guide

Administrator Administrator
Administrator
Music
Nature