Solved

Green checkmarks on search results.

Userlevel 2
  • New Voice
  • 6 replies
My search results usually have a trust related green check mark. Now they are gone. How do I get them back?
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 2 January 2017, 02:19

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi brd

It sounds like you are having an issue with either your browser and/or the extensions. Could you advise as to which browser(s) you are seeing this issue and whether you have checked the relavant add on/extension manager to see if the Web Filtering Extension is (i) installed & (ii) enabled. It would also be useful to know which version of the browser(s) concerned you are running as well as what version for WSA is involved (hover cursor over notificaiton tray icon for WSA is the easiest way to get the latter information).

If you can provide some feedback on the above we can see what we can do to assist.

Regards, Baldrick 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Just to add try rebooting the system to see if they come back. It has worked for me in the past....

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 2
Daniel

re "rebooting".

That actually worked but I'm not sure why. Is  restart different than turning the computer off at night and on in the morning which I do routinely and have been doing with no effect on this problem. 
BRD
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Daniel

re "rebooting".

That actually worked but I'm not sure why. Is  restart different than turning the computer off at night and on in the morning which I do routinely and have been doing with no effect on this problem. 
BRD
Okay can you please Submit a Support Ticket and report your findings to them as it's a known issue for some of us and we Beta testers got a new Web Filter Driver and it's working well so they should have you fixed up in no time! I will ping @ and @ so they can see this.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 2
pursuing daniel's suggestion to reboot.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
pursuing daniel's suggestion to reboot.
May I ask what Browsers you are using? Just in case you are using Google Chrome:

You must get the Chrome Extension from the Chrome Store from now on as they are forcing Webroot to post them in there: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/webroot-filtering-extensi/kjeghcllfecehndceplomkocgfbklffd?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ look here for more info: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Announcements-and-Release-Notes/Notice-of-Bug-Fix-Web-Threat-Shield/m-p/278694

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 2
triple helix
I am sing Firefox.firefox
brd
Filtering not working on any browsers
Windows 7
Firefox 51.0b14 (32-bit) - no checkmarks
Chrome 55.0.2883.87 m (64-bit) - blank circles (extension enabled)
Opera 41.0 - no checkmarks

Help please?

Userlevel 7
Hi bk_malik

Have you tried rebooting your system? If not then please do as often this is just a session thing.

If you have then the next thing to do is to check in your browser that the Web Filtering Extension is installed & enabled. If installed but not enable then enable.

If not install then the next step depends on the browser that you are having the issue with.

Regards, Baldrick