How do I add a PC using my new keycode? How do I delete my old keycode?

• 14 August 2016
  • 1 reply

I had Webroot Complete with 5 licenses. I did not renew it. I bought Webroot Complete with 10 licenses. I cannot add my desktop computer. It does not show my new keycode. I was able to add my 2 phones and 1 tablet.

Why should this be so hard? I have been working with software and writing software for 20 years.

Why don't you have a manual online that I can read?

Why must this takes DAYS to fix?

Watch how fast I explore other Internet security software and never ever ever use Webroot again.

I paid $99 for a product I can only sort of use. Back in the day software was buggy, as it is today, but at least we had online help and manuals. 

I shouldn't even have to interface with a human or bot to get this accomplished. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi jandroid

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Firstly, we do have a manual...it is online and you can access it from HERE.

Secondly, after you did not renew your old 5 device subscription did you leave WSA installed or did you uninstall it. This is an important question to answer as it will guide the follow up advice.

Thirdly, I ma not quite sure what you mean by "I cannot add my desktop computer."? What are you trying to add your desktop computer to? Normally, WSA is installed on the machine to be protected, and as a result of the installation process the machine is registered as a user of WSA>

Also, not quite sure what you mean by "It does not show my new keycode."? Where exactly are you looking for your new keycode to be visible? In the WSA client? If so then where exactly have you looked for the keycode?

Apologies for all the questions but hopefully with all the naswers we can get you sorted out.

Regards, Baldrick