How do I determine when my Webroot Coverage expires? How do I renew the coverage. Thx!

• 20 March 2015
  • 4 replies

How do I determine when my Webroot Coverage expires & how do I renew it? Thx!

4 replies

How do I determine when my Webroot Coverage expires? How do I renew the coverage? THX!

EDIT: <Thread merged as duplicates> Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Hi sjbudovec

Welcome to the Community Forums.

In terms of coverage expiration you can se the number of days of subscription from looking at the main WSA panel...it is marked there.  

If you are looking for a date then log into your Web Console (here) and once signed in (having entered credentials & the requested characters of your security word) click on the link with your email address in it that is positioned in the top righthand corner of the page, and then select 'Manage keycodes' from the drop down menu presented.  That should open a further page that should provide the details inc. expiry date, for the subscription you current have.

In terms of renewal, for what seems like a simple question, this actually ends up being a bit more complicated than you think.  So can yo advise as to whether your subscription is through Best Buy/The Geek Squad or you purchased either from Webroot dierctly or another retailer, as renewals work in slightly different ways depending on the response to the above...and I do not want to boar you with unnecessary information. 

Regards, Baldrick
how do I determine if my Webroot is on automatic renewal?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You'll get an email before the renewal happens, in case you want to change it. If you want to opt out right now you can do that here:
https://www.webroot.com/us/en/auto-renewal-optout