• 5 replies

Can Not get disk to load on my PC
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 23 January 2017, 23:39

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Farmerjack, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot 
HTH,
Dave.;)
Userlevel 7
Hi Farmerjack

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If I may just add to what PTD has posted...did you by any chance have WSA installed previously and you have since renew your subscription which came with a CD copy?

Just asking as this often happens and many members don't realise that there is no need to install a new version when one get a new key...one just needs to enter the new key & activate it, as Webroot keeps actively subscribed users updated automatically. :D

Regards, Baldrick
I have a new Dell computer want to put WEBROOT on it does not have a CD/DVD slot has usb and hdmi and so on 
how can I down laod to this computer plus this has face and code reconition 
Hi Tigertom,

Please use the following directions for installation:

Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you have or added your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot 
Please let us know if this resolves your issue or if you have further questions. ;)

Thanks,
BD
In addition to the the posted responses, I might recommend contacting the excellent customer service wizards at Webroot. They will handle everything so there are no glitches and all you need to do is provide them with the Key Code.
I was unsure how to keep my contacts and add-ons with my renewal and they handled everything in a timely manner.

Now, next time its time to renew, I know the procedure and wont need to contact them.