cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Voice

I THINK I HaVE A virus BECAUSE WHEN I type it goes from caps to small how can I tell if it is?

I'm having trouble with my typing going from caps to small on it's own and have to keep trying to get it right. I have webroot secure anywhere complete and have done various scans but nothing shows up. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?

5 REPLIES

Re: I THINK I HaVE A virus BECAUSE WHEN I type it goes from caps to small how can I tell if it is?

Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

It's doesn't sound like Malicious things are going on but maybe one of your setting are off or a driver has updated so I would suggest that you Submit a Support Ticket and ask someone in the Technical Department to look into your issue. Please let us know what they come up with as it could help others if they have this same issue.

Thanks,

Daniel Smiley Wink

2016-07-12_23-02-50.png

New Voice

Re: I THINK I HaVE A virus BECAUSE WHEN I type it goes from caps to small how can I tell if it is?

Thank you for your help! I did as you advised and will see what they have to say.
New Voice

I did some checking and it seems to have gotten better. I made sure to turn off my "STICKY KEYS"  I hope that will take care of the problem.

New Voice

I'm having the same problems intermittingly. I checked my stickey keys to make sure they were off so that's not it. It also affects my numbers going to just symbols. I have some sucess with shutting down and restarting my computer but that's not convienent! Hope you get some answers!

Highlighted
Bronze VIP

@catlady1 wrote:

I'm having the same problems intermittingly. I checked my stickey keys to make sure they were off so that's not it. It also affects my numbers going to just symbols. I have some sucess with shutting down and restarting my computer but that's not convienent! Hope you get some answers!

Please contact Support like I asked you over 2 years ago it might have nothing to do with Webroot! Click Here to contact Webroot Customer Service 

Thanks,

Daniel Bow.gif  “Truth is more of a stranger than fiction.” (Mark Twain)

EPA.giforiginal (6).png   

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security beta_tester_transparent.png

Alienware 17R5 Laptop with the new i9-8950HK Processor Overclock-able to 5.0GHz - 2 Samsung 960 Pro PCIe NVMe M.2 512GB + 1 Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD's with 32GB of G.SKILL Ripjaws RAM and NVIDIA GTX 1080 GPU Overclocked. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 1809 x64.