I am trying to register my iPAD but when I try to select my current sub to register I get blown out

• 17 March 2015
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
I have two pc's and IPAD but when I try to select current sub from history, and register keycode it sends me back to login. I have uninstalled software and reinstalled multiple times but get the same result. No trouble registering PC'S only IPAD.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi mbaray

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I would be most grateful if you would clarify what you mean by "I try to select current sub from history"...I am not understand what you are trying to do.

Also, after having "uninstalled software and reinstalled" exactly what do you get in terms of the result/any messages, etc.

Many thanks, Baldrick 
Badge +1
Yes.  When I login as admin, instead of getting a pictoral view of all devices as when I log into my PC accounts, what i get is three lines showing history of previous subscriptions and not the pictorial view of the other devices. When I select my current subscription showing that I just renewed, or console central, I get logged out and asked to resubmit my login info.  I dont't get any messages just a blank webpage, with the key symbol and the large "W".  When I hit the key I sign on and the key symbol shows green check which I am assumbing means I am protected. But no way to activate Key Code
Userlevel 7
Hi mbaray

Many thanks for the detailed explanation.

Well, firstly you do not need to use the console to activate your keycode; to do that you just need to enter it into the app in the appropriate place thertein...if you will advise as to which app you are using PC, Mac or mobile then we can point you in the right direction.

As for the behaviour of the Console, as you have described, is quite bizarre.  I myself have a couple of keycodes active and when I log in I get a line per keycode and when I click on either of these I get taken to the pictorial view of the devices covered.

Given what you are describing I would recommed that you Open a Support Ticket and provide the Support Team  with the link to this thread so that they can investigate what you have reported here.  Unfortunately, as volunteers, we do not have access to the back office on which the Console run, and therefore the Support Team are you best port of call to getting this sorted out permanently.

As and when you hear back from them please do come back and advise as to what has transpired as all feedback helps use help others coming here with the same or a similar problem in the future.

Regards,Baldrick