I can't find my keycode.

Userlevel 5
A few weeks ago i had to reset my pc, now i found my webroot disk but i lost the DVD holder. This is a photo of what i'm stuck on.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
First of all did you register your keycode? If so go here and fill out the form to get the keycode and software. If not please continue below.

Do you have the box? Is so, check the back of the box for a code starting with WBR. This is usually located near a barcode on the box.

Once you have that code, send a message to Webroot Support and include that WBR code in your message. With that code, the Support Team will be able to send you a copy of your keycode.

If you're not able to find a WBR code, not to worry. If you purchased Webroot at Best Buy, call the Best Buy Assurance Center at 1-800-433-5778. If you purchased Webroot from another vendor, send a message to Webroot Support for assistance, including in your message where you purchased Webroot from. A proof of purchase may be requested based on your situation.

I hope that helps.:)
Userlevel 7
Ryan, if you had set  up your Account Console, you cal log into it to get   :-) 
Userlevel 5
I did get it at bestbuy, it came with my laptop essentials box.
Userlevel 5
It wanted me to call support because it's not on record.
Userlevel 7
If it is a Best Buy Subscription Software copy, they will have it, but they also sell standard copies as well.  Did you call the number to check?
Userlevel 7
OK I think I found your KC, I send it to you via a PM

Hi WBR Team,

As I lost my keycode and went to shop where from I bught it ie. Bestbuy store at Irving, Dallas, TX. They suggested me to contact to WBR but they said Bestbuy manages WBR account. It is like a game both parties are asking to contact to each other. 
It has 3 devices 2 year protection feature.

I am seeking a real help.
Userlevel 7
Hi ranjit

Welcome to the Community Forums.

What Webroot are saying is correct in that Best Buy/The Geek Squad are the first port of call for such thiings in relation to the Best Buy version. Having said that please take a look at this webpage that covers keycode retrieval...trying what is suggested may yield a result.

Regards, Baldrick

But I can't recover my account
Userlevel 7
@, I'm unable to find any records of you purchasing a subscription directly from us using the email you registered your Community Account with. If you used a different email address, please send it to me in a private message.

If you purchased your subscription from Best Buy, please contact them directly:
Best Buy Enterprise Customer Care: 1-800-433-5778
Userlevel 7
Hi Tine

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Well, in that case you had best Open a Support Ticket to let the Support Team know so that they can investigate and hopefully resolve the issue for you.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
@RyanBot,

Chat with an Agent
Best Buy Enterprise Customer Care: 1-800-433-5778