Solved

I cannot submit a file

• 15 July 2015
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Hello,
I tried to submit a suspicious file to webroot via the console but when I chek the "submit' button it didn't work ?
Thanks for the help.

icon

Best answer by Dermot7 25 July 2015, 03:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Have you tried it using a different browser...e.g. Internet Explorer? What is your default browser?   

For me lt works if I use IE, but won't allow the file upload with my default Pale Moon, with its script blocking etc. 
Userlevel 7
Hi Asklepios

Just a further question to add to what Dermot has already queried...but can you explain exactly what you mean by "it didn't work"?  How do you know it did not work?  WHat leads you to beleive that as when I try too it appreas to work fine.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 6
Hi ? & ?
Thanks for your answers.
I have noticed this problem on my old work PC, Vista Pro 32 bits, and Firefox 39.0 as default browse.
When I say "it didn't work" I mean that the button [Envoyer un fichier] (=Submit a file) is not active, and when I try to click on it nothing change on the screen.

Userlevel 7
Hi Asklepios

Have just checked and the button is active here.  My suggestion is that first you try this out under another browser to make suer that it is notsomething aprticular to the browser that you are using and if that proves not to be the case then I would suggest that you Open a Support Ticket to let the Support Team know that there is an issue for you.

If it works fine in another browser then you will need to focus your investigations on that specific browser; perhaps an add on or extension such as a blocker or something like that which you may have installed could be conflicting with the web page?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
Have you tried it using a different browser...e.g. Internet Explorer? What is your default browser?   

For me lt works if I use IE, but won't allow the file upload with my default Pale Moon, with its script blocking etc. 
Hello Dermot7,
You are right, I have tested with Internet Explorer and all is OK, but it ddid not work with Firefox.