Solved

I'm unable to activate my Webroot console.

• 8 January 2017
  • 2 replies

It"s been days of unsuccessful attempts to activate my console. I've tried modifying my account info (ie personal security code)
Tech support is not available on weekends. I may have to wait until Monday, perhaps someone in the community has some helpful
tips. HELP
icon

Best answer by JP_ 9 January 2017, 19:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Hello

Creating an account

The first user created for an account is the administrator for that account. The account administrator can create additional users and specify their access levels for each Webroot SecureAnywhere product that is licensed and associated with this account.

The administrator has access to the SecureAnywhere consoles, license keycodes, users, and account settings for the account.

To create an account:
    [list=1]
  1. Open your browser to the Webroot online management account website. You see the Log in and Create an Account panels.  
  2. Click Sign up now in the Create an Account panel of the SecureAnywhere website. [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/wsa_logincreateaccountpage.png[/img] The Create an Account registration page opens: [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/wsa_register.png[/img]  
  3. Complete the registration information: Registration Information Webroot Product KeycodeThe license keycode you received when you purchased a product. Using the keycode, you can manage all products from the Webroot SecureAnywhere website. You can add more keycodes for other products after you register and log in, if your account has Admin privileges for Webroot SecureAnywhere. If you already have an account you can enter the keycode for another product, then enter the email of your existing account to create a separate console. See Adding consoles to your account. If you do not currently have your keycode, click here for information on how to locate it. Email AddressYour email address will be your login username. Your account activation confirmation will be sent to this address. PasswordMust be a minimum of 9 characters, and must contain at least 6 alphabetic characters and 3 numeric characters. Your password can be longer than the required 9 characters. It can include special characters, except for the angle brackets "<" and ">". As you type, the Strength meter shows how secure your password is. For optimum security, it’s a good idea to make your password as strong as possible. Your Personal Security CodeChoose a question from the drop-down list. If you forget details of your login later, you'll need to provide the answer to this question to retrieve the information. Security QuestionIf you want to bypass the password prompt and log in automatically, select this checkbox. Security AnswerType an answer to your security question. The Security Answer is case-sensitive
[/list] 
  1. Click Register Now. Webroot SecureAnywhere notifies you that your registration was successful, and sends a confirmation message to the email address you specified.

Validating your account

After you create your account and register, a confirmation message arrives at the email address you specified during registration.

To validate your account:

1. Click the link in the confirmation email message to open the Confirm Registration page.  
  2. SecureAnywhere requests two randomly selected characters of the security code you specified when you created the account. Type the requested characters and click Confirm Registration Now. [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/wsa_registerconfirmdialog2.png[/img] The SecureAnywhere website opens, showing the products you purchased. In this example, the user has access to PC Security, Mobile Security, and Backups, and can purchase the Passwords service: [img]http://sw.nohold.net/Webroot/Images/wsa_uberportalgood.png[/img] After creating an account and validating it, you can log in to the SecureAnywhere website to view settings for your account and your products. See Logging in to the SecureAnywhere website.
Userlevel 7
Greetings @ and welcome to the Webroot Community.

I've completed your account registration from our end.
Please feel free to send me a private message if you need any additional assistance with your Online Account.

Cheers,