Identity Protection timeout

• 19 July 2016
  • 5 replies

Can I set up Identity Protection to automatically logout after a period of inactivity?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi wjcaldwell

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Not really sure what yo are trying to do herr? Are you sure that you don't mean that the Password Manager auto logs out after a period of inactivity?

There is no feature like that in relation to the Identity Shield.

Regards, Baldrick
Yes, I got the wrong name.  Is there some way to have Password Manager automatically logoff (so I don't always have to remember to logoff or leave my pc insecure)?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
At the end of every browsing session you will be logged out automatically. Hope this addresses your concerns, but maybe Baldrick can give a better explanation to clarify the situation for you.

Please see MikeR's reply in  this KB Article  and for info Webroot Secure Anywhere Context Help

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply.  That I understood.  However, I would request a feature to have the Password Manager timeout (turn off) when the browser have been unusued for a period of time.  This way my passwords can be secure when I leave my pc with the browser still open.  (eg, Norton gives the option of several time out selections.)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello ? please start a new Feature Request: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange/idb-p/Ideas
and we will Kudo the Idea!

Thanks,

Daniel 😉