Solved

Infected..but Fixed By WSAC

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 Hello Everyone, I was infected by setup.exe by fusion 5 minutes ago. Trying to install FF. Thank goodness for WSAC...cleaned my OS up..exciting to know yet very sad that I could of linked up with a virus and would of been in alot of trouble. Be wary online downloads and installs. Thank You @ for the correct link to FF. UGH!

Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete saved my day!! How do I give Kudos to WSAC? Wow! I'm so impressed!!

Learning everyday..spreading the word of WSA!!!

Thanks, Sherry
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 5 April 2014, 21:59

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi SSherjj

Good to hear that WSA saved your day...but that is just what one would expect...;)

You could consider writing a review (just like miquell) and include what you have just experienced...?

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 Hi Baldrick, I would love to write a review but would you happen to have the LINK?;) I saw it once under DID YOU KNOW?Listed at top of Webroot page ..

Thanks, Sherry
Userlevel 7
Hi Sherry,

I'm very glad that WSA has coped with the threat :D
The review mentioned by Baldrick is a great idea :D
I'm sure it would be awesome and helpful for the others, so please think about it ;)

Best wishes :D

Mike
Userlevel 7
Hi SSherjj

Am afraid I do not.  I think that you should contact Nic and see if he has what you need or knows who you should contact?

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hey Mike is there link you have to wright one?

Daniel
Userlevel 6
Nice info Sherry...now that's something to "crow" about. :D
Userlevel 7
Hi Daniel,

Here it is: write a review

There is a possiblity to choose different SecureAnywhere editions.

Mike

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 Hello Men and Ladies, I got er done and saw the link to write a review. AWESOME, Im so excited..I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I hope I didn't go to extreme but anyways...its done.

Great Saturday!!;)

Sherry
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 Hi Mike, I missed your link but it was showing up by Did You Know...Cool!!

Thanks, Sherry
Userlevel 7
Hi SSherjj

Remember...deep breath before starting...order your thoughts and do not press submit until you have re-read the completed version at least twice...and are happy with it...;)

Ease of being

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
😃 Hello Men and Ladies, I got er done and saw the link to write a review. AWESOME, Im so excited..I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I hope I didn't go to extreme but anyways...its done.

Oh my.., that's awesome!! :D 
I'm looking forward! :D

Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@Back to you big Rooster!!;) Really did have something to CROW about. LOL