Mac (10.9) kernel panic WSAC 8.0.5.66:128 with user switching

• 1 December 2013
  • 3 replies

Just wondering if any Mac(Mavericks) + WSAC user is successfully employing "user switching" with Webroot?
Further details here on original Prevx (Wilders) site > Mac (10.9) kernel panic WSAC 8.0.5.66:128 with user switching

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey horseman,

Have you already started a conversation with our support team?
Cheers Mike, Lucas was engaging and I'm testing alpha 8.0.5.74 also with OSX 10.9.1 build (13B42). Initial results looked promising but stress testing has produced another 2 kernel panics in as many days.
I believe it's fair to say both of us of are not convinced this can be totally laid (if at all) at Webroots door!
However I believe there's some permission errors though that need further investigation after Xmas that prevent non-admin users from loading browser WebShields.

Since I could initially replicate kernel panics on two different MBP models I need to perform more tests on both with the alpha version as well.
Watch this space... many thanks for follow up and Merry Xmas,,,,,
Userlevel 7
I do apologize that this post was buried and I'm happy to hear Lucas is working with you. Merry Christmas back to you and I hope you have an amazing holiday! :D