I have 2 windows 7 Home PCs with Webroot. On Both PCs there is no padlock when opening web browsers. Also there is nothing listed in application protection on either browser. I have opened a support ticket and have uninstalled and reinstalled as requested but issue not resolved. I know there was a google chrome update recently ans a windows 7 preview nonthly roll up. Could 1 of these be the cause.
I have been able to manually add Google chrome & internet Explorer to the application protection list and now the padlock shows when I open the browsers. It appears the latest Webroot V184.108.40.206 does not automatically detect applications ( chrome & internet explorer) from a clean install . My 2 PCs are both running Windows 7 Home.