Solved

My keycode has expired

• 24 March 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
I don't know why my keycode has expired; it is supposed to expire until the next year.

Also, I can't send a ticket to the website after I introduce my password nothing happens.
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 25 March 2017, 00:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi wdiazux

Welcome to the Community Forums.

What I would try in the first instance is to re-enter & try to activate the keycode again. To do so please follow these instructions:

Click on the gear/cog symbol to the right of the 'My Account' tab:

On the next panel displayed enter the keycode in the space provided and then click the 'Activate' button to start the activation process which will hopefully sort you out.

If that does not work then yo could try an uninstall/clean reinstall of WSA. If you would like to try that then please folow these instructions carefully:

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example:SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer; to as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
And if that does not work then I would call the Support Team Team on the appropriate number for where you are based (see HERE for all the relevant options) as you appear to be unable to submit a support ticket. Unfortuantely the telephone support is only available during business hours so you will have to wait until Monday to make the call.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 1
Thank you, I was able to send the ticket.
Userlevel 7
Hi wdiazux

Great...do let us know what the Support Team come back to you on this one.

Regards, Baldrick