Solved

My personal security report shows my last scan was two months ago, I scan weekly?

• 16 November 2016
  • 2 replies

Badge +3
My personal security report shows my last scan was two months ago, I scan weekly?  I received th personal security report from webroot though my e-mail.  It shows everythig is good, but shows September for my last scan, and Ido a scan at least once a week.
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 16 November 2016, 03:19

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello shawanobob,

This has been mentioned before by a number of members who have reported something similar

We can suspect that the functionality is not working completely correctly or there may be an issue in terms of reporting back to the Cloud. I rarely see the personal security report sorry to say. So I have not come across this

If the issue is causing you concern then I would Open a Support Ticket and let the Support Team know the details so that the can check this out and give you a official response.This is of course a free service with your Webroot subscription.

Hope this helps?
Greetings shawanobob, I asked that exact question a few weeks ago. I was satisfied with the answers I got back and Sherry pretty much answered my question the same way she did in her reply to yours. I quit stressing that the actual date shown on the report did not coencide with what I know to be accurate. Kudos for keeping up with the scans.