Solved

My webroot Account has someone else computers listed on my account

• 11 November 2017
  • 8 replies

Odd but logged in to my account to day find someone else using my webroot never seen before Has been hijecked changed my password right away  has bigbox as topic on anyone eles ran into this

icon

Best answer by Baldrick 11 November 2017, 20:33

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi tinman1960

Never ever seen an occurrence of this, and would just ask as to whether you might have provide someone with your keycode, and forgotten about it or in someway inadvertently exposed it so that it could be copied?

Either way, I would ASAP Open a Support Ticket to let the Support Team know. Provide them with your details and hopefully they can check the back office and identify what is happening here.

And if you do please let us know what they come back with. It would be useful to know...for the future.

Regards, Baldrick
No Didn't give my key code or account this is new one on me and yes i did start a ticket can't wait find out what they find
What is also strange the key codes are not the same as mine that have on my systems
Userlevel 7
Hi tinman1960

Well, stranger & stranger...I suppose it could be a back office issue but best to leave it to the Support Team to figure out.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I have had that happen about 4 years ago and Support Corrected it for me and no issues since!

HTH,

Daniel 😉
Thanks for the input im sure the this well be corrected just wait and see what thay come up with
well webroot removed other computers that were not mine along with my mobile devices not sure what happened but it was resolved 

ken
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
well webroot removed other computers that were not mine along with my mobile devices not sure what happened but it was resolved 

ken
Great to hear it was sorted in the end! Thanks for letting us know!

Daniel