New and not very tech savvy

• 9 April 2014
  • 3 replies

I'm trying to figure out how to back up files with Webroot. I have a Webroot Anywhere file, but I don't know how to put things into it. Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi jar,

Welcome to the Community!
If you want to know something more about making backup of your files and data please look at this for a while:
Using Backup & Sync and feel free to ask any further questions.
Hope you enjoy using WSA and stay wiht us for longer :D

Regards,

Mike
Userlevel 7
Hello jar, welcome to the Webroot Community!

The Webroot Anywhere folder works as a part of the Backup & Sync that Miguell pointed out.  While you can set up folders manually to back up, the Webroot Anywhere folder is set up for you and backs up by default.  I find it really very handy...   Every device that I have WSA installed on, if I log into the Backup&Sync service makes everything in that folder available to me, on any device, anywhere I am at as long as I have an internet connection.

To be honest, I do not use most of the features of Backup&Synch... the only thing I use is the Webroot Anywhere folder, but I use it a LOT.  Any text document that I use on a regular basis I put in there so I an access it, well, ANYWHERE 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
HHello Jar, Welcome to the Webroot Community and it looks like @ and @ posted with great information. Holler if you have more questions.

Sherry