Solved

Password Manager asking to renew after purchase

• 25 November 2017
  • 1 reply

I've used webroot for about 3 years now, including the password manager. I decided to try out the new firefox browser, so I wanted to bring webroot and it's extensions with me. But the password manager said I needed to either purchase or renew my subscription to use it. So I thought I just needed to renew it. And it worked. Until I restarted my computer. Now it's back to telling me to renew my subscription and won't let me see my passwords. But both the desktop app and the extension don't have this problem. Only the website. So what do I do so I can view my passwords again?
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 25 November 2017, 12:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello FlamenWolf, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

Sorry you're having problems with Password Manager. If you renewed using the same Keycode Password Manager should work. If you used a New Keycode to renew, you need to get in contact with Webroot Support to transfer your passwords.
If you used the same Keycode you can try a Clean Uninstall / Reinstall of WSA:

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
If you used a NEW Keycode to renew:

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.