Password Manager has disappeared from my Firefox toolbar since I upgraded to Windows 10

• 30 August 2015
  • 3 replies

I updated to Windows 10.  I can't get Password Manager to work.  Webroot logo is on the toolbar, but just brings me to the website.  I can't type in a password to allow autofill, nor does the Password Manager logo show (in grey) on the toolbar.  I've searched Firefox and found that the problem has been around off and on since March, but it only started for me since I upgraded to Windows 10.  Reinstalling didn't work.  Using the "toolbarfix" utility didn't work.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi ckm547

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am afraid that at the moment Webroot Development are still working on getting this sorted out, and given that the issue is the result of a policy change by Mozilla, this is taking some time.

Having said that we do have a temporary fix for the issue the details of which you can find here. This does involve a little manual 'tweaking' but this is relatively easy to do so hopefully this will sort you out until such time as an official solution is available.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 2
I read your replies always right to the point your good.
Userlevel 7
Hi bobbym007

You are too kind...I just like finding out about things; in this case WSA, and then helping other Community members. :D

Regards, Baldrick