Solved

Password Manager problem.

• 24 June 2013
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Hi.
Everything is great with WSA Complete apart from the Password Management. When it tries to connect with my account it says that my e-mail addy is unknown but it is the same one which I have been using and it has not changed at all.
icon

Best answer by Jasper_The_Rasper 25 June 2013, 13:24

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hi.
Everything is great with WSA Complete apart from the Password Management. When it tries to connect with my account it says that my e-mail addy is unknown but it is the same one which I have been using and it has not changed at all.
Hi Jeff,

Is it the same email address for your My Webroot Online Console?

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Yes, it is identical.

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I am using Firefox and the Webrrot icon is in my toolbar but it is gray.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sorry Jeff my internet went out for a bit, with the Gray Tray Icon use it to Open the GUI and it should tell you the reason also do a scan to see if it clears it if not reboot and do a scan again to see if that works. If not then it's best to Submit a Support Ticket so they find out what the issue is and please let us know the solution once it's fixed.

Thanks,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
That is OK Daniel.
I worded it wrong earlier. It is the Webroot icon in the Firefox toolbar but I have sent in a support ticket for it.
I did try reinstalling in the hope that it would reset it but it made no difference at all, but I will see what they say about it.

Thank you for your help.

Jeff.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Ok Great let us know the outcome. ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I will do.
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
It is fixed now. I thought it would have been pretty easy. I think it was just a case of resetting the access/e-mail in my console.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Great to hear Jeff and thanks for letting us know. ;)

Daniel