Password Manager

• 6 April 2015
  • 3 replies

I know the password to access the console, but is there another password to access the password manager? Because the password for the console does not work for the password manager.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi yanbek

Welcome to the Community Forums.

No, the email address and password combination for Pasword Manager and for Online Consloe should be one and the same...at least as far as I ahave always understood it.

Is it possible that you are typing in either the email address and/or password incorrectly?  What message do you get when your sign on is rejected by the Password Manager?

Regards, Baldrick
I am getting "Wrong password", I have even tried copy and past and it did not work. I first pasted the password into the Online Console, worked great, I pasted the same thing into the password manager and gets "Wrong password". This is really quit annoying.

I have also manually tried to write the password at least 10 times now without success.
Userlevel 7
Hi yanbek

Thinking about this a bit more and what you say that you are seeing I though that I should point out that one has to set the Permissions to Allow on the Password Manager section on the Online Console (here) (and if running the Complete version of WSA then the same will be true if you want to use the Backup anbd Sync feature).

Please take a look at this previous thread that will provide some guidance on how you do all of this.  And if that shoul;d fail to solve the issue then I would Open a Support Ticket so that the Support Team can investigate and if necessary make sure that it is setup properly/set it up for you and make sure all the Permissions are set to 'Allow', etc.

Regards, Baldrick.