Password Safe autofill starts login/logout loop at login.live.com

• 2 May 2016
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +8
Is there a known issue that is preventing Password Safe from successfully autofilling login.live.com on Google Chrome?  When I try to login to MS Virtual Academy, WSAC PW Safe can fill in my UID/PW, but it opens a recursive loop between the login and logout screens.  I've tried disabling autofill and editing the URL parameter in the password properties.  If I type in the password, I can login without any trouble.  Admittedly, I haven't tried logging in with IE because I limit IE to business uses.

Is there something in this that is a known issue?  Thoughts?

My system:
Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
WSAC 9.0.8.80 (current as of today)
Google Chrome 50.0.2661 (current as of today)

Thanks,
Krieger_bot

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Krieger_bot

I have heard of issues that a small number of users have with the Auto Fill fucntion not working regardless of site but not for just one specific site. I would therefore recommend that you Open a Support Ticket so that the Support Team can be made aware of the issue and if necessary investigate further.

If you do decide to do so then please come back and let us know what they diagnose/suggest to resolve the issue...such feedback is of great use to us here in the Community in respect of being ablne to help other Community members who may present witht he same or a similar problem in future.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Regards, Baldrick