Password account deactivated

• 20 November 2015
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14
My password account has been deactivated for reasons unknown to me. I sent a ticket to support some 24 hrs ago but still haven't received a reply. Any ideas as to why it would be suddenly be deactivated?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello VanBuran, 

I have had that happen to me a few months back.  Just wait for Support to reply to your Ticket, they should be able to fix it for you.  I do not know what causes this to happen, but when it does Support has generally been able to fix the situation.

Please remember to not add to or re-submit your ticket.  That will cause the ticket system to think you have a new issue and it can push your message to the back of the line.

?, since his ticket is aged a bit, can you double check on it when you get in this morning?
Userlevel 4
Badge +14
Well after 2 days 3hrs. since I lodged the support ticket, it seems to be working again. I did not receive any emails from support that it was being attended to.
Userlevel 7
I am curious if you might have missed an email notification, it sometimes goes to my Spam box. Also, did you open the Support page and log in to see if there was a reply?  You are able to log in and view ticket communications without having to send a message.

In any event, glad to hear that it has been fixed.  I was hoping it would be a simple fix just as it was for me when I had the same issue.
Userlevel 4
Badge +14
Definitely nothing in my spam box. I did receive an email "Thank you for submitting a new ticket" and nothing since then. I see that the ticket is still open on my Webroot SecureAnywhere site. I am going to close the ticket now. Thanks for your input on the matter. Edit I also got an email to tell me the ticket is closed, after I closed it.