Personal Security Report

• 8 February 2016
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
I can not tell which edition of Secure Anywhere I have but on booting the system today a message popped up from "Webroot" saying my Personal Security Report was ready and click here to sccess it which took me to a Webroot site that said it was not ready
 Is there such an animal and how does one access it?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello BR-BOB,

To see which version you have you simply open Webroot and go to My Account. My product shows by Product "Complete."

Also you can go to your Online Account Console and look under your email address at the right upper hand side and a drop down box opens and you will click on Manage Keycodes and you will see "Edition". Below that Webroot will tell you what Webroot Edition you have.

Yes there is an Personal Security Report and I am not sure why you couldn't access this report. Sometimes this rteport will show up again or it will show up in your email.

Here is a Thread here by TripleHelix referring to PSR. https://community.webroot.com/t5/Announcements-and-Release-Notes/quot-Webroot-Message-quot-View-your-personalized-Security-Report/td-p/71915/highlight/true

Hope this helps?