Solved

Please check the following site....

• 4 August 2015
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +19
 http://forum.cakewalk.com/

When I click on the Problem Reports, which is the second item item under Feedback Loop, Webroot puts up an advisory that it has been reported as unsafe and I shouldn't go it. Something about a phishing attempt. Half the time it gives me this message and half the time it doesn't and I can go to the Problem Report forum.

It lets me go to the Sonar forum without any warnings at all. I haven't tried any other forums.

Sonar (Cakewalk) is a legitimate program that I paid for. I doubt that there is an issue with the forums. I reported a bug in the program in the Sonar forum. My bug was confirmed by someone else and I was directed create a ticket. I was told to come back and update my post with the ticket number. My post had been moved from the Sonar forum to the Problem Reports Forum. I couldn't get Webroot to stop giving me that advisory. Most of the time I would hit back a couple of times on the browser and it would stop giving me the alert and I could go to the Problem Report forum, but this time I had to click on the button to let me go anyway. Now it doesn't give me the advisory anymore. Even if I close and reopen the browser. Maybe since I clicked on the button to let me go anyway, it won't check the forum anymore. I didn't want that to happen either. I want Webroot to advise me if some is unsafe.

But in this case I don't believe the threat is real.

.... but who knows...
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 4 August 2015, 04:04

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
It's working fine as us Beta Testers are using a new Web Filter so just ignore it! Also there is no time table for the release of the new Web Filter to all consumers.

Thanks,

Daniel ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +34
@ wrote:
Also there is no time table for the release of the new Web Filter to all consumers. 
Thanks,

Daniel ;)

Any reason why it's taking so long to put on general release Daniel? It's been in Beta for a long time now and I was assuming that release might be imminent. 

Nemo
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:

Any reason why it's taking so long to put on general release Daniel? It's been in Beta for a long time now and I was assuming that release might be imminent. 

Nemo

I know of none, I guess they want to make sure it's done right and now that Windows 10 is out add that to the list as well.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 5
Badge +19
Thanks for checking this.