SecureAnywhere® Internet Security Complete works on all but windows10

• 23 July 2017
  • 3 replies

I purchased back in February and installed on 3 computers, no complaints til now. I have a windows 10 laptop that has been away until now, and the Norton is expiring - so today I go to change it over before the other product expires. I removed Norton 1st and the used my email link to install Webroot, and it wont even complete a scan. It aborts after 2seconds and says my subscription is expired. When I look at my control panel for Webroot on another computer, I can see this one and it shows that it's infected, but doesn't let me complete a scan. And ideas?

Thanks! Sincerely, 
Hot in Texas and now aggrevated. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Greetings @, thanks for joining and being a part of our Community!

Sorry for the frustration and muggy Texas-heat that I'm sure doesn't help.
Could you please try using these steps to activate your active keycode on the Computer that is having issues completing the scan?

1. Open the Webroot program and click the gear icon next to "My Account" at the bottom right.
2. Enter your keycode in the field provided under "Activate a new keycode” and click "Activate."

This should resolve the issue and ensure that your subscription is in place on all of your active machines. Please let us know whether this is successful!
Thanks for the reply JP! Been a busy day and haven't had a chance until to admit to the community that.......I'm dumb! Resolved last night after walking away from it for a bit, only to come back and realize I fat fingered the key code! So, hi all....I'm Becky and I'm a dumbard! Lol! Maybe my next post will have some intelligence in it! Thank you!
Userlevel 7
No worries at all, Becky!!! Get your fingers some exercise for next time :catwink: