cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Bronze VIP

Re: Task Manager

@Troden v9.0.20.31 has been released: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Product-Releases/PC-Agent-release-notes-for-version-9-0-20-31/td-p/... if you need to force the update just download the installer and install over top and do a reboot and you will be all set: http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsainstall.exe

Thanks,

Daniel Bow.gif

EPA.giforiginal (6).png

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security beta_tester_transparent.png

Alienware 17R5 Laptop with the new i9-8950HK Processor Overclock-able to 5.0GHz - 2 Samsung 960 Pro PCIe NVMe M.2 512GB + 1 Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD's with 32GB of G.SKILL Ripjaws RAM and NVIDIA GTX 1080 GPU Overclocked. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 1809 x64.

Just in time for a fix, we get a new Windows Update 1803.  How is everyones experience with Webroot 9.0.20.31 and 1803?

Bronze VIP

@jasongordon wrote:

Just in time for a fix, we get a new Windows Update 1803.  How is everyones experience with Webroot 9.0.20.31 and 1803?

Working great here and I haven't seen any complaints from others.

Daniel Bow.gif

EPA.giforiginal (6).png

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security beta_tester_transparent.png

Alienware 17R5 Laptop with the new i9-8950HK Processor Overclock-able to 5.0GHz - 2 Samsung 960 Pro PCIe NVMe M.2 512GB + 1 Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD's with 32GB of G.SKILL Ripjaws RAM and NVIDIA GTX 1080 GPU Overclocked. Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 1809 x64.

Gold VIP

Hello jasongordon,

I have 1803 running on two of my laptops and there aren't any issues with the Task Manager either!

Sherry

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User_Guides | BrightCloud URL lookup

Register
and Introduce yourself to The Community!

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Pro x64 / Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), IPad's, PCs,W 10 & (VM:14) & Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete (Android Samsung Galaxy Note 8) Beta Tester,Windows Insider Builds

Confirmed 9.0.20.31 has resolved the taskmgr stall issue for all my devices, thankfully.

Community Leader

@TripleHelix wrote:

@jasongordon wrote:

Working great here and I haven't seen any complaints from others.

I am sticking with build 1703 for the time being. Eventually, it will update to a later version. Smiley Happy

Community Leader

Silver VIP

Mine is working flawlessly now as well thankfully.

http://community.webroot.com/html/assets/SigSVIP.png  beta_tester_transparent.png

Luminary Signature.png

2016-07-18_12-11-32.png  Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security

Community Leader

I refer to my earlier post, [URL=https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/Task-Manager/m-p/318429#M21267]here...] back on page 15 of this topic.  

WSA_WD and WSA running running together plus a Panda_02.JPGWSA_WD and WSA running running together plus a Panda_03.JPG

.... I don't know why, but since about 2 to 3 weeks ago, I can no longer have WIndows Defender operating live with WSA  and that other AV.  Also, Windows Defender would update the definitions almost daily, automatically. Now, I always have to do it manually. Strange! 

Community Leader

Community Leader

I can't fix my previous post with the writing down the side of the image... But, this is how it is meant to show:

"I don't know why, but since about 2 to 3 weeks ago, I can no longer have WIndows Defender operating live with WSA  and that other AV.  Also, Windows Defender would update the definitions almost daily, automatically. Now, I always have to do it manually. Strange! "

Sorry, for the inconvenience. 

Community Leader

Gold VIP

@Tarnak wrote:

I can't fix my previous post with the writing down the side of the image... But, this is how it is meant to show:

"I don't know why, but since about 2 to 3 weeks ago, I can no longer have WIndows Defender operating live with WSA  and that other AV.  Also, Windows Defender would update the definitions almost daily, automatically. Now, I always have to do it manually. Strange! "

Sorry, for the inconvenience. 

Hi Tarnak,

Has Windows updated to v1709 by chance?

Sherry

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User_Guides | BrightCloud URL lookup

Register
and Introduce yourself to The Community!

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Pro x64 / Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), IPad's, PCs,W 10 & (VM:14) & Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete (Android Samsung Galaxy Note 8) Beta Tester,Windows Insider Builds