cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Leader

Re: Task Manager

Hi Sherry, 

No, but I did get a cumulative update, recently, and I am at this version, currently - Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.994)

Community Leader

Gold VIP

Well @Tarnak, I am baffled then. Webroot wouldn't have anything to do with Windows Defender not working I do not think.

I have Windows Defender scanning periodically. Maybe you need to take a look at the Windows Defender Settings? EDITED: I am running v1709 though...

2018-05-19_18-18-47.png

2018-05-19_18-14-01.png

Sherry

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User_Guides | BrightCloud URL lookup

Register
and Introduce yourself to The Community!

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Pro x64 / Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), IPad's, PCs,W 10 & (VM:14) & Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete (Android Samsung Galaxy Note 8) Beta Tester,Windows Insider Builds
Community Leader

Hi Sherry,

I only ever run quick scans for Windows Defender, so I am not too worried. I just can't figure what changed recently on my system that caused the change, that is shown by those 2 images showing the difference in state of Windows Defender [now] with those AV's. Too taxing, to try and figure what led to this change. Smiley Wink

Community Leader

Gold VIP

@Tarnak wrote:

Hi Sherry,

I only ever run quick scans for Windows Defender, so I am not too worried. I just can't figure what changed recently on my system that caused the change, that is shown by those 2 images showing the difference in state of Windows Defender [now] with those AV's. Too taxing, to try and figure what led to this change. Smiley Wink

Could of been Windows cumulative updates? Oh well it is taxing though. Smiley Wink

Sherry

original.png Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC) | Download (Best Buy Subscription) | Submit Trouble Ticket | Account Console | User_Guides | BrightCloud URL lookup

Register
and Introduce yourself to The Community!

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Pro x64 / Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), IPad's, PCs,W 10 & (VM:14) & Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete (Android Samsung Galaxy Note 8) Beta Tester,Windows Insider Builds
Community Leader

Yes, I am taxed out of my brain sometimes!  Smiley LOL

Community Leader