The 2 days don't match up

• 4 October 2015
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
when I click on the icon on desktop it says last scan 8 days ago.  When I look into this further it says last scan yesterday ( I did it manually).  Why don't these dates match up ?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello there, welcome to the Community!

That is a bit odd.. I am not sure I have seen that happen before, but I think I know how to get things back in sync.  All of the scan settings can be reset so that the stats are basically in the same state as if the software was just newly installed.

Open WSA
Click the gear tool next to Utilities
Click the Reports tab
Click the View Statistics button
Click the Reset button

See if this will get things back in sync for you, 
Userlevel 7
Hi there

If I may add?...I have seen this before and whilst not actually sure as to why it happens certainly resettingthe statistics as suggested by David should resolve the issue.

If you do get this again then I would recommend an uninstall/clean reinstall...in case the issue is due to a faulty installation or the like.

I won'r encumber the thread with needless instructions but if you do decide you need to undertake the more radical option then please post back here and either David or I can provide guidance on how to achieve that.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 2
thank you to to all that helped me.  I reset, will see if that helped.  I am a rookie !! Simple is great for me, thanks again
Userlevel 7
Just let us know if it doesn't work.  Doing a "Clean re-install" sounds intimidating, but really it is almost as simple as doing the reset you have already done 🙂
Userlevel 7
That is what we volunteers are here for...helping our fellow Community member as and when we can. :D