Solved

Totally confused by Webroot behavior

Userlevel 6
I just renewed my subscription today and am having problems one right after another.

I cannot get into my control panel because Webroot won't recognize my security information.

I cannot get my Android phone to update showing the subscription renewal so I have uninstalled it to reinstall and now, because Webroot won't take my personal information to log in, I can't even get the app installed on my phone to protect it, AT ALL.

My product is now telling me that after running a scan on my system just a few moments ago that it shows that the last scan on my computer WAS 6 DAYS AGO.

On top of that, the hour glass is missing from my WSA Green W icon AGAIN!

I just don't understand what in the world is going on!!!

And, not knowing tech stuff to begin with, this is putting me into panic mode on all levels.  I have turned off my phone entirely and I'm hoping that the tech support people or someone can tell me what's happening.

I have never had so many things go wrong in so short a spa of time with my Webroot product before and this is really freaking me out.

Am I alone in having this happen?
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 16 May 2017, 15:43

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi @,

Again I am sorry you are having all these issues. Is it possible that you could call Support?

Mon - Fri 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM (MST)
Tel: 1-866-612-4268

Or you could wait for our Community Managers @ or @ to assist you with opening a Support Ticket for you if you cannot when they come online this morning.

Userlevel 6
Thanks, Ssheri!

I guess i will have to call.  I was finally sent a temp password so that I could submit a support ticket to Webroot but as yet, the 2 tickets I submitted about my phone and my PC issues have gone unanswered.

I am very worried and more than a little shocked at the lack of response from Webroot when I have always found them to be super responsive and helpful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi gr8auntteffie,

Sorry but Support usually responds back with 24-48 hours. Just a note that if you submit another Support Ticket it gets set back to the end of the line. But I feel calling would be your best bet. Webtoot Support can remote into your computer and fix things pretty quickly. Also they can lead you through the process of uninstalling/reinstalling Webroot on your Android.

Do not worry Webroot will take care of you. There might be a wait on hold when you call but Support will help you.

Please let us know how things go when you get a chance.
Userlevel 6
@

I got thru on the tech support line to talk to an awesome and very patient Jason, who managed to help me resolve the issues one at  a time until I was able to get my console sorted out and then reinstall my WSA Complete app on my phone so that I am protected on all fronts ( and from the rear, too! 😃 )

For someone as tech challenged as I am, it is really great to be able to talk with and post with people who know their stuff so that I don't feel competely panicked when odd things come up.

It seems that they like to come in clusters sometimes and it can be very disconcerting!

Thanks again for your input and your patience!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
You are certainly most welcome. We're thrilled that everything is working like Webroot is suppose to do. No doubt that Webroot Support is the best isn't it?

Thank you for letting us know. 😉