light bulb

Did You Know?

Kudos: 4,601
Solutions: 296

Version 2014: I am curious

[ Edited ]

We have heard a few little hints and teases about the upcoming 2014 version in various threads here, and the kind of things you at Webroot are working on.  So, you know me, if I have a question I will ask it: I was recently called a "Pest" by an un-named member here :smileyvery-happy:  No offense taken, I found it quite funny :smileyhappy:

Anyway... Is there an estimated date of release set for the 2014 versions yet?

:smileyhappy:

David, (shorTcircuiT)

New to the Community? Register now and start posting!

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC)   Download (Best Buy Subscription)   Submit Trouble Ticket   Account Console   User Guides   

"If you don't learn something new every day, you need to pay more attention. I often get my daily learning here so grab a chair and stay a while!"

WSA-Complete (Beta PC), WSA Mobile (Android), WSA Business Mobile (Android) WSA-Endpoint (PC- Some of the time.....)
Topics: 292
Kudos: 1,360
Solutions: 395

Re: Version 2014: I am curious

There's not an official date yet, but as we get closer I'm sure we'll be able to update you.

I will say that I've seen some concept work and a shortlist of some of the top things we're looking to add. I can't share any of it at this point because it's too early on, but it's exciting stuff. Stay tuned! :smileywink:
/// JimM ///
/// Former Community Manager - Now Humble Internet Citizen///
/// Also Formerly a Technical Support Escalations Engineer ///
Topics: 613
Kudos: 7,575
Solutions: 603

[ Edited ]

DavidP wrote:

We have heard a few little hints and teases about the upcoming 2014 version in various threads here, and the kind of things you at Webroot are working on.  So, you know me, if I have a question I will ask it: I was recently called a "Pest" by an un-named member here :smileyvery-happy:  No offense taken, I found it quite funny :smileyhappy:

Yes I said you are a Pest. All I can say is it will be Small and it will use the Cloud. :smileyvery-happy:

Daniel

coollogo_com-133794099.gif

asapvip.png  SigSVIP.png EPA.png

Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete Beta Tester v8.0.8.88 on my main system Alienware 17R2, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 & HTC One M8 Android Lollipop 5.0.1 Phone v3.6.0.6675.

MVP.gif.png Microsoft® MVP Consumer Security  

Twitter1.png  Untitled-1.png  WBA.png

TripleHelix wrote:

DavidP wrote:

Yes I said you are a Pest. All I can say is it will be Small and it will use the Cloud. :smileyvery-happy:

Daniel

I didn't name you Daniel!  But I am a bit of a pest when I have questions.. I admit it :smileyhappy:

David, (shorTcircuiT)

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC)   Download (Best Buy Subscription)   Submit Trouble Ticket   Account Console   User Guides   

"If you don't learn something new every day, you need to pay more attention. I often get my daily learning here so grab a chair and stay a while!"

WSA-Complete (Beta PC), WSA Mobile (Android), WSA Business Mobile (Android) WSA-Endpoint (PC- Some of the time.....)

What who else called you a pest? :smileyvery-happy:

Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete Beta Tester v8.0.8.88 on my main system Alienware 17R2, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 & HTC One M8 Android Lollipop 5.0.1 Phone v3.6.0.6675.

Hm.. No one that I HEARD, or SAW, but I am guessing you are not alone LOL!

David, (shorTcircuiT)

Helpful Webroot Links:

[ Edited ]

DavidP wrote:

Hm.. No one that I HEARD, or SAW, but I am guessing you are not alone LOL!

Kwel!    thumbs_up_smiley.gif.jpg

Topics: 57
Kudos: 574
Ideas: 72
Solutions: 36

JimM wrote:
There's not an official date yet, but as we get closer I'm sure we'll be able to update you.

I will say that I've seen some concept work and a shortlist of some of the top things we're looking to add. I can't share any of it at this point because it's too early on, but it's exciting stuff. Stay tuned! :smileywink:

Tease.

----------------------------------------
Business Products Sr. Community Leader and Expert Advisor - WSA-Enterprise and WSAWSS administrator of 1700+ computers
First company to 1000+ WSA endpoints | Power User / Business Ambassador / WSA-C and WSA-E Beta tester
Community LeaderCommunity Leader
Find me on Twitter!

Frequent Voice

Can't waite to hear about some of these new features myself. :smileyhappy::smileywink:

Community Expert Advisor

Oh I'm waiting for changes in identity shield.:smileyhappy:

π∞

"Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication." - Leonardo da Vinci

[Windows 8.1 Pro protected by Webroot SecureAnywhere]

Twitter.png