light bulb

Did You Know?

Kudos: 5,148
Solutions: 313

Version 2014: I am curious

[ Edited ]

We have heard a few little hints and teases about the upcoming 2014 version in various threads here, and the kind of things you at Webroot are working on.  So, you know me, if I have a question I will ask it: I was recently called a "Pest" by an un-named member here Smiley Very Happy  No offense taken, I found it quite funny Smiley Happy

Anyway... Is there an estimated date of release set for the 2014 versions yet?

Smiley Happy

David

New to the Community? Register now and start posting!

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC)   Download (Best Buy Subscription)   Submit Trouble Ticket   Account Console   User Guides   

"If you don't learn something new every day, you need to pay more attention. I often get my daily learning here so grab a chair and stay a while!"

WSA-Complete (Beta PC), WSA Mobile (Android), WSA Business Mobile (Android) WSA-Endpoint (PC- Some of the time.....)
Topics: 292
Kudos: 1,372
Solutions: 395

Re: Version 2014: I am curious

There's not an official date yet, but as we get closer I'm sure we'll be able to update you.

I will say that I've seen some concept work and a shortlist of some of the top things we're looking to add. I can't share any of it at this point because it's too early on, but it's exciting stuff. Stay tuned! Smiley Wink
/// JimM ///
/// Former Community Manager - Now Humble Internet Citizen///
/// Also Formerly a Technical Support Escalations Engineer ///
Topics: 670
Kudos: 8,446
Solutions: 625

[ Edited ]

DavidP wrote:

We have heard a few little hints and teases about the upcoming 2014 version in various threads here, and the kind of things you at Webroot are working on.  So, you know me, if I have a question I will ask it: I was recently called a "Pest" by an un-named member here Smiley Very Happy  No offense taken, I found it quite funny Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy

Yes I said you are a Pest. All I can say is it will be Small and it will use the Cloud. Smiley Very Happy

Daniel

coollogo_com-133794099.gif

asapvip.pngSigGVIP.pngEPA.png

Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete Beta Tester v9.0.3.19 on my main system Alienware 17R2, Windows 10 Pro x64 & HTC One M8 Android Lollipop 5.0.1 Phone v3.7.0.7159.

MVP.gif.pngMicrosoft® MVP Consumer Security  

Twitter1.png  Untitled-1.png  WBA.png

TripleHelix wrote:

DavidP wrote:

Smiley Happy

Yes I said you are a Pest. All I can say is it will be Small and it will use the Cloud. Smiley Very Happy

Daniel

I didn't name you Daniel!  But I am a bit of a pest when I have questions.. I admit it Smiley Happy

David

Helpful Webroot Links:

Download (PC)   Download (Best Buy Subscription)   Submit Trouble Ticket   Account Console   User Guides   

"If you don't learn something new every day, you need to pay more attention. I often get my daily learning here so grab a chair and stay a while!"

WSA-Complete (Beta PC), WSA Mobile (Android), WSA Business Mobile (Android) WSA-Endpoint (PC- Some of the time.....)

What who else called you a pest? Smiley Very Happy

Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ Internet Security Complete Beta Tester v9.0.3.19 on my main system Alienware 17R2, Windows 10 Pro x64 & HTC One M8 Android Lollipop 5.0.1 Phone v3.7.0.7159.

Hm.. No one that I HEARD, or SAW, but I am guessing you are not alone LOL!

David

Helpful Webroot Links:

[ Edited ]

DavidP wrote:

Hm.. No one that I HEARD, or SAW, but I am guessing you are not alone LOL!

Kwel!    thumbs_up_smiley.gif.jpg

Topics: 58
Kudos: 603
Ideas: 72
Solutions: 36

JimM wrote:
There's not an official date yet, but as we get closer I'm sure we'll be able to update you.

I will say that I've seen some concept work and a shortlist of some of the top things we're looking to add. I can't share any of it at this point because it's too early on, but it's exciting stuff. Stay tuned! Smiley Wink

Tease.

----------------------------------------
Business Products Sr. Community Leader and Expert Advisor - WSA-Enterprise and WSAWSS administrator of 1700+ computers
First company to 1000+ WSA endpoints | Power User / Business Ambassador / WSA-C and WSA-E Beta tester
Community LeaderCommunity Leader
Find me on Twitter!

Frequent Voice

Can't waite to hear about some of these new features myself. Smiley HappySmiley Wink

Community Expert Advisor

Oh I'm waiting for changes in identity shield.Smiley Happy