Webroot Review Approved!!

• 7 April 2014
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
 Hi Webroot Community, So excited today..Hope you enjoy my review!!:D

Thanks Sherry,
Your review has been approved!
Your opinion is very important to us and the Webroot community. Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Webroot SecureAnywhere® Internet Security Complete.
WSAC Saves the Day!!
Where do I start? WebrootSecureAnywhereComplete is the best AV on the market. As a consumer of every kind of Anti Virus Programs for the last 14 years, this company is ranked as having the best Support and program.This program will restore your OS system back in time and remove all viruses and alerts to bad online links...everything is protected by WSAC. Unbelievable protection! The peace of mine cannot be bought. I was searching online for a download of Firefox and was directed to a setup.exe. link. Right away WSAC stopped the install along with Voodoo Shield analysis warning of this download link. I was infected by a Pua. Tiny Installer, which WSAC removed without any difficulties or repercussions. Didn't loose any work or programs. I was cleaned up in seconds. WSAC has an online ACCESS CONSOLE where you can see what OSs are being protected. I have a 5 computer license key and I I can preform maintenance and see whats happening to all my computers and issue commands to scan, clean, shutdown..etc..I have a Mobile License also with WSAC that has stopped viruses and blocks unknown texts and phone numbers from telemarketing and such. At anytime I can ask for Webroot Support and this company will RESOLVE any issues that arise without a cost. Its all included when purchasing WEBROOT. It works for Mac computers which is the main reason for purchasing this product. You haven't tried any AV Security until you have tried WEBROOT. I'm just a simple consumer and want everyone to know that WSAC uses hardly any resources and scans in seconds and updates in seconds. Its free to try but you'll want to buy because their isn't any AV Security comparable to WebrootSecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete that does the job!! Mark my words..I'm loyal to the end for this awesome company!! And one more thing I might add is there is a Forum of Community Volunteers that helps anyone without reservations or expectations and just for fun..to join..signed.. Forever WEBROOT!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi SSherjj

http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sSp_clangrats.gif on being 'published'.  Nice one.  Is this the start of a new 'career'?

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Hooray!! :D
It's awesome! :D

Great job Sherry!! :D :D
Congrats and many thanks to you!! 

Best wishes,

Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
😃 Awww your so fun!! Thanks!!

It is a GREAT Monday and start of the week minus my blonde moments!? LOL
Its all because of these awesome members in this Webroot community that has helped me to thrive on cyber space and knowing I'm protected by you all..

Nastrovia!!! Sherry;)
Userlevel 2
Hi SSherij

Great job, and I feel so great to be in the community just off what you have written. I read a few days ago about when they tried to get the repair disc to s, ell with the Webroot, they said no. I agree, they are not ready. That is why we have all this here to line out all the wrinkles that we have. I try not to jump in too many times

Really enjoyed it,

Little Voice
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Aww thank you little voice...great to hear from you again.

Have a great day,
Sherry
Userlevel 6
Congratulations Sherry! Well done...if I didn't already have the 5 pc program, I'd run out and buy it! Keep up the good work!  RR
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Excellent Sherry and I agree fully! Hey Mr. RR Rooster how is it going? :p

Triple Helix not Double Helix
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello and Thanks everyone for replies. Anna told me my review was published along with many others..appreciate the help and support that lead to my review..

Appreciate everyone's reply,
Have a great day, sherry
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
Good review. It is descriptive and bring any noob to be familiar with wsa and what does it do. More like WSA For Dummies!!