Solved

Webroot Safari Safe Browser Add on Issues

• 28 October 2013
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +13
Hi,

After installing webroot secure anywhere on my mac I see that the safari add on's are not installed. Technical support representatives helped me the last time by manually launching it from the Finder. However I cannot find the path to the safe browser extension for safari to manually launch it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Carlos
icon

Best answer by MikeR 30 October 2013, 21:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Please try running the Mac Safe Browser from the link below. Please let us know your results - Our technicians are gathering any information they can on Mac installations with possible conflicts and they will need to document the interaction in the support system (you will need to Open a Support Ticket) if the issue persists.

Mac Safe Browser
Userlevel 3
Badge +13
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the update.

Unfortunately I had to uninstall WSA since I've upgraded to Mavericks and it would seem WSA is not fully compatible with the new OSX release, therefore I cannot test it.

I'm fairly confident it would work with Lion and Mountain Lion though since previously a support representative manually launched it and it installed as a safari add on with no issues.

I thank you for providing this file and it's link, since I'm sure it will help other users should they struggle with the same issue as I did.

Thanks and Regards,
Carlos