Solved

Webroot complete question?

• 5 April 2018
  • 6 replies

On Chrome verion 65.0.3325.181 I only see password manager and on Firefox 52 password manager.....And filtering extension..Shouldn't Chrome those 2 plua a protection icon also?:8
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 20 April 2018, 17:29

View original

6 replies

Hi ttomm1946,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

Yes, you are correct, you should have both. Sometimes this can happen. Please try installing the Web Fitering Extension from the Chrome Web Store available here.

If for some odd reason that doesn't work then please submit a support ticket so Webroot support can investigate the issue for you.

Hope this helps, ;)

BD.
Worked

Thank you
Tom
Worked perfect
Thanks
@ wrote:
Worked perfect
Thanks
You're welcome, ttomm1946. Thanks for letting us know.

Glad I could help out.;)

BD

Paid for webroot complete. When trying to install on Android, it is suggested to purchase another plan. Package says my Android is included in the package. Why should I pay twice?
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
Paid for webroot complete. When trying to install on Android, it is suggested to purchase another plan. Package says my Android is included in the package. Why should I pay twice?
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

See here for details and please let us know if you get it installed: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/How-to-Install-and-Activate-Webroot-Mobile-Security-for-Android/ta-p/199226

Thanks,