Solved

Why is my PC not showing up in my dashboard

• 19 August 2016
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Why does one of my PC not show up in my online dashboard? Without this PC showing I absolutely no options for this PC, nor do I know if it is actually being protected.
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 19 August 2016, 19:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi fanof88

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Firstly, let me reassure you that your PC not showing up in the online console (or dashboard as you call it) has no impact as to whether you are protected by WSA or not.

If you have the notification tray icon for WSA showing (Green circle with 'W' in it) the you are well protected:

?

As a further check you can open the TAsk Manager and check for the following two processes running under the Processes tab:

Now, I am not sure as to why you believe that you have "absolutely no options for this PC" as most of the key controls for WSA reside in the client installed on your PC.

What controls are you looking for or expecting to have access to via the console?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 1
Disregard the no options statement that was based on if I need to access remotely. I found out that I need to create a support ticket and ask to have the PC reactivated as it recently crashed and I deactivated it to save one of my installs. It is now up again and reinstalled just doesn't show in my console.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Disregard the no options statement that was based on if I need to access remotely. I found out that I need to create a support ticket and ask to have the PC reactivated as it recently crashed and I deactivated it to save one of my installs. It is now up again and reinstalled just doesn't show in my console.
You can reactivate yourself see here: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/How-to-Reactivate-a-PC/ta-p/28954

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 1
Thanks That is what I needed.