Why is so hard to speak to anyone???? I have been on the phone for 1 hour an 15 mins. I need to

• 3 August 2016
  • 5 replies

I need to speak to Customer service NOW.  

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello kitten123

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

May I ask if you have called here below? The Webroot Support is open at these times below during business hours.

https://tel:18666124268
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM (MST)

https://www.webroot.com/us/en/company/contact-us

Hope this helps?

Greetings kitten123, When I needed to contact Webroot for something I couldn't figure out on my own, I called (866) 612-4227. Because I timed my call to coincide with their early operating hours I only had to wait a few minutes until I was greeted by a very knowledgeable and super helpful Webroot Technician. My issue was handled promptly by a Mr. Josh Petraglia.

Here's what I find....the Technicians at Webroot are thorough and are not shy about asking questions to a caller. They are hell bent on making sure they understand your issue, and once they do, they go about correcting the issue at hand. Take the Phone Company or Cable Company for example, those technicians are under a time frame to hurry it up and finish so they can go on to the next caller. Not so with the Webroot Technicians. Rest assured that you can place your call at a later time or an earlier time ( like I did ). Once you are connected with the Technician you will be treated in a professional and sincere manner regardless of how simple or how complicated your issue may be.

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Thank you ?,for the assistance. I couldn't explained Webroot Support any better;)

I had the same problem.  I searched for a Webroot contact "emergency" tech support phone number, to no avail.  Ended up calling Microsoft tech support to get the virus infection removed.  Spent some $ accomplishing that as well.  I finally located a Webroot tech support number via this board.  Is it located more plainly elsewhere and I'm just to stupid to see it?  Thanks.
P.S.  Hope your computer problem was finally resolved.  The Microsoft tech who helped me remotely was superb.
Terrific response, Robert, but please do enlighten me about where you located the tech contact phone number!  It's either invisible, hidden, or I am going blind!  Thanks!