Why won't my PC show in the web console?

Badge +1
My PC had a hard drive failure so I had to reinstall the OS and now the PC doesn't show up in the webconsole...What's up with that...?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello and Welcome to the Community Forum,

Can you do a couple of scans and wait about an hour to see if shows up on the Online Console if not then please Submit a Support Ticket and they will get it sorted for you!

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Badge +1
Thank you, I will try it...
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Csharp7,

If that doesnt work let me know and we do have another option and that is to do a uninstall/clean install of Webroot and if you want to do that I will post this for you. I'ts quite easy and it doesn't take alot of time either.

Regards,
Badge +1
I already tried that, but thank you...
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi,

Ok sure thing! Would you let us know if this gets sorted out for you? It would be valuable for others users as well! Thanks!

Regards,
Badge +1
No, it's still not showing up...HELP!!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Csharp7,

Sorry you are having this trouble!

Would you please issue a Support Ticket and they will get this fixed for you!

Support is pretty quick so they will get to you as soon as they can, Usually within 24 hrs, but don't quote me.

Kind REgards
Badge +1
I've been waiting for a solution for a few days now...I would like this situation resolved...
Badge +1
I did that and have been waiting for a response for a couple of days now...
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Csharp7,

Sorry about this waiting..

I'll ask @  our moderator if he can check this out or esculate the process.

Sometimes the Support Team is pretty busy and you are on a waiting list and I'm sure it won't be long now.

Also have you checked your Spam? Sometimes the support ticket response gets lost in there.

Sorry for this inconvience but hopefully we can get this resoiloved ASAP.

Regards,
Badge +1
Thank you, I'm good now...